Sunday, August 24, 2008

When my Autumn calls me...


Peer pressure perhaps? I'm not sure that the right message has come across for Amberlee. :) I feel like it must not have because they haven't come when I called ever since we moved here. I find them two or three parking lots away. Any suggestions? Perhaps a family night lesson on boundaries... I don't know.

3 comments:

jess and seth said...

Lou--this is hilarious! I know how you feel. Jacob does whatever Eleni wants: when I found them out back, soaking wet with the hose on and the back porch flooded-- "Well, Mommy, Ew-nee wanted to play wis the hose!" or when every pair of pants I owned was off its hanger--"Ew-nee just wanted to play wis the hangers" He sets her free all the time if she asks him to. Nice older brother, but . . . .

Momma Kaye said...

This is a great adaptation of the primary hymn as long as Autumn stays on the straight and narrow!

Bethany L. said...

yd, this made me laugh so hard! Miss you all so much!