Autumn thought this was so funny! She actually laughed and after in was done she said, "Gain".
She was probably saying, "how much weight can Grandma GAIN in her arms. Thanks for posting this lovely piece, Amy jo. You're in trouble!
When was this and how did I miss it!!!!!!??!?
Pete, I think it was during your Honeymoon. Sorry Mamma Kaye! I hope you're not mad. I'll delete it if you want. I just thought you were sooooo cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Autumn thought this was so funny! She actually laughed and after in was done she said, "Gain".
She was probably saying, "how much weight can Grandma GAIN in her arms. Thanks for posting this lovely piece, Amy jo. You're in trouble!
When was this and how did I miss it!!!!!!??!?
Pete, I think it was during your Honeymoon. Sorry Mamma Kaye! I hope you're not mad. I'll delete it if you want. I just thought you were sooooo cute!
Post a Comment