I snapped a few pictures of the additions before we took off. Thought you guys might like to see what mom and dad have been up to. They stained the floor this cool greenish-gray color with specs in it. Mom said dad also put molding around. It really looks nice! Our parents are sure creative! Sometimes I wonder at their eccentric ideas, but in the end- it is so much more fun then the run of the mill stuff. I just love their unique old house- I can't wait for a reunion! :)
2 comments:
Oh, WOW!!!! It is so nice to be able to see what I've been trying to visualize. Mom and Daddy, you've outdone yourselves! I love the floor! And everything looks so nice. You've truly worked hard, because I KNOW it wasn't anywhere near looking like that at Beth's wedding. Can't wait for a big family reunion now in all that extra space! :)
Just to let you all know: We no longer have a coat closet. Yes, Ben tore it all down to enlarge the opening into the garage/diningroom and he is now looking at a cinder block wall to tackle. HMMMM-- you might say that he is up against a wall.
Post a Comment