Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Baby King Update & Olympics

I know it's been weighing heavily on your minds, but much more heavily on my hips . . . I thought you might like to know what the baby status is lately. As of Friday, the doctor said I won't be having it this week. He thinks I'll probably go at least until my due date, August 28th. Just as I expected! We're excited to have Mom and Dad come stay with us before the baby comes. Hopefully he'll get here before they have to take off! :) This little guy seems to be very active, particularly at night when I'm trying to get some rest. He loves to do jumping jacks and spread eagles.

We'll also be keeping you posted with some clips from our "King Family Olympics." Have any of you caught the Olympic fever? Seth and I have been watching every night into the wee sma's. We really should get more sleep, but it's only once every few years, right? My Favorites: gymnastics & swimming. Seth: gymnastics, swimming, and track&field. Least favorite: women's beach volleyball. Sink me, I can hardly bring myself to look upon them! Those ladies and their little outfits . . .

2 comments:

Lyd Stew said...

Well- seeing as how you are basically the only family members with cable to watch the Olympics- it is a good think you are going to keep us all posted. :) Doug was just talking about how nice it would be to get it just for the next month so we could catch it. He has been watching online a lot, but it isn't quite the same when they just post all the gold and you know they are going to win even before they preform. Glad you're enjoying it though! :)

Momma Kaye said...

I laughed so hard about your beach volleyball comment. Ben and I watched them take the gold and I felt like it was almost pornographic. You are hilarious!