
Hello Fam! I am posting on "Romney Relations" for the very first time ever. I just wanted to brag about the "Home and Garden" Show that Dad puts on EVERY year! This year, Kylie and I got to design in it and it was very very very fun!Above is a picture of the man himself! I got him to smile one of his rare "smiles with teeth" from across the stairs! It's been a privilege to work with Dad for my cluster. I've really learned to understand him so much better. He's such a wonderful man and I admire him so much! He was also very patient with me through this semester and I truly appreciate it. Thanks so much Dad!

I was extremely proud of Ms. Kylie R.R.! She has so much talent. Above is a picture I took of her stunning bouquet and this is a picture picture below is of Kylie standing in the Asian Room that she designed in. It was beautiful!!

This little lizard was one of my favorite things. I actually don't know which girl designed it, but I think it was made out of little peices of gladss and sand. I thought it was neat.

Below is a beautiful interpretation of Papa Bens Art that one of the seniors did for their interpretive designs. I acutally saw the arrangement and I didn't know who it was about and I though, "That reminds me so much of Dad!" Then, as I was walking through, I realized that it was of Daddy's Art! I thought she did an excellent job!
4 comments:
I look very tan in that picture.... hmmm
THANKS BETH!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVED YOUR HARD WORK TOO!
Great job, Beth. Thanks for keeping a record of the events!
Thanks for posting! I wish I had been there- every picture I have seen looks amazing! Must have been awesome! Kylie- your arrangements are glorious!
Post a Comment