We had quite a fun time at Mesa Falls. But I think what made it most memorable was Seth and Abe's "little adventure." :) After setting off to hike from the Upper Falls, to the Lower Falls, they suddenly realized that they were out of a trail! They had to hike up a huge rockslide in order to get to us. I'm sure that they learned their lesson and we're certainly happy that they made it back safe and sound. All in all it was quite a fun little outing. (We missed you Mom, Lou, Amberlee, Amy Jo, & Boogy)
Thanks Beth for posting these pictures! If anyone else has pictures from the reunion, please share! Our camera is broken, so I'm counting on all of you . . .
2 comments:
Thanks Beth for posting these pictures! If anyone else has pictures from the reunion, please share! Our camera is broken, so I'm counting on all of you . . .
I love my precious grandsons!
Post a Comment