Here is the beyond weird Friskies commercial that Lila absolutely loves. I promise that I don't just play this commercial all of the time or anything, it just happened to come on once when Jon and I were watching a Dick Van Dyke on Hulu. Anyway, Lila loves it and she can recognize it a mile away. I thought that I'd post it to show you how worried I am that my daughter likes this... I mean really, couldn't she like a dog commercial...or no commercials at all...heavy sigh. I guess this is what I get for watching Hulu too much. :)
Gabe was right there with her, finger in his belly button, glued to the screen. There is something morbidly disturbing about the cat walking by the dancing animals he's going to be enjoying for dinner . . . I don't know how I feel about that.
2 comments:
Gabe was right there with her, finger in his belly button, glued to the screen. There is something morbidly disturbing about the cat walking by the dancing animals he's going to be enjoying for dinner . . . I don't know how I feel about that.
All I'm going to say is that some people love cats WAY TO MUCH! :)
Post a Comment