Oh- she is trying to hard to figure it out! She is so darling! I'm glad we have the whistle on record! I just finished reading cheaper by the dozen, and the dad used a code whistle like that to round up his 12 kids whenever he needed them assembled.
That is priceless! I love how she thinks the whistle must be in Grandma's mouth. My kids are now practicing--thanks a lot . . .
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh- she is trying to hard to figure it out! She is so darling! I'm glad we have the whistle on record! I just finished reading cheaper by the dozen, and the dad used a code whistle like that to round up his 12 kids whenever he needed them assembled.
That is priceless! I love how she thinks the whistle must be in Grandma's mouth. My kids are now practicing--thanks a lot . . .
Post a Comment