Fun pictures Beth! Thanks! I'm impressed by all the work everyone went to with their costumes . . . good thing I didn't post any of ours! :)
Thanks for all the fun photos, Beth!
Hoe fun! All I can say is Ruffin is an incredibly good sport- I couldn't pay Doug enough to wear a raggedy Andy costsume at age 26- he was one when he was little though. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Fun pictures Beth! Thanks! I'm impressed by all the work everyone went to with their costumes . . . good thing I didn't post any of ours! :)
Thanks for all the fun photos, Beth!
Hoe fun! All I can say is Ruffin is an incredibly good sport- I couldn't pay Doug enough to wear a raggedy Andy costsume at age 26- he was one when he was little though. :)
Post a Comment